Get This Deal
Enjoy the deal
- User friendly heart monitor readings can be displayed in kPa and mmHg units
- Have confidence in accurate measurements. Detects irregular heartbeat. CE, FDA approved
- Easy-to-read backlit display and color-coded hypertension bar help users classify their vitals
- 2 user modes and memory stores 60 measurements per user. Averages the 3 previous measurements
- All MeasuPro medical devices come with a 2 year manufacturer’s warranty
White coat hypertension, more commonly known as white coat syndrome, is a phenomenon in which patients exhibit a blood pressure level above the normal range, in a clinical setting, though they don’t exhibit it in other settings. It is believed that the phenomenon is due to anxiety that those afflicted experience during a clinic visit. The patient’s daytime ambulatory blood pressure is used as a reference as it takes into account ordinary levels of daily stress. Many problems have been incurred in the diagnosis and treatment of white coat hypertension. The MeasuPro BPM20A Arm Blood Pressure Monitor is a great way to prevent this.