We may earn small commission from the products mentioned in this post.
Get This Deal
Everyone has a story to tell that is worth preserving…but not everyone is a writer. That’s why Forevernote offers a convenient and affordable way for everyone to turn their cherished memories into keepsake quality books to be shared with your family and loved ones for generations to come. How does Forevernote exactly work?
- It starts w/ a brief welcome call to help you or your loved one prepare & organize the topics and stories you want to talk about
- 1-on-1 personal phone interviews are conducted by Forevernote’s skilled biographers to bring out your best stories
- The interviews are carefully transcribed from audio to text
- You’ll be able to edit the text using Forevernote’s easy-to-use online editing tool or via professional editing services add-on
- Once your satisfied w/ your edits, the design team creates a memorable keepsake book (physical or eBook) to be shared with your family & friends
After you completed the interview process, the product takes 2 to 3 weeks to receive after the final draft is signed off. You will receive your interview audio file, eBook, and hardcover book depending on which package you select.
Chapters Package: Hard Cover
A chance to tell your life story
- 2 personal phone interviews (30-40 minutes each)
- Typically 30-40 pages, 4-6 short stories
- Professional transcription & book design
- Add up to 20 personal photos
- Downloadable digital eBook
- Audio recording or interview
- Includes 2 hardcover books
- Dimensions: 6″ x 9″
- 30-40 pages
- Front & back cover printed design
- Full premium color, matte 100lb pure white interior pages
- PDF reader
Order now: Forevernote: Your Story in a Keepsake for $149