Get This Deal
- Access 212 lectures & 37.5 hours of content 24/7
- Build out a professional Rails environment
- Utilize Pivotal tracker to follow SCRUM project management best practices
- Examine how to work w/ Rails generators
- Work w/ data flow in Rails
- Manage a database using advanced SQL techniques
- Discuss API integration & RubyGem Libraries
- Integrate professional styles by leveraging Bootstrap 4 & build a connection to AWS
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: beginner
- Internet required
Jordan Hudgens has been a software engineer for the past decade and has traveled the world building applications and training individuals on a wide variety of topics ranging from programming techniques to Microsoft Office solutions.
With a Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Jordan focuses on project driven education, as opposed to pure theory based development. This style of teaching is conducive to learning how to actually build products in a short period of time.
Jordan currently develops projects for clients in a number of different industries utilizing a variety of programming languages and frameworks, including Ruby on Rails, Java, PHP, Swift, and AngularJS.
Order now:Dissecting Ruby on Rails 5 for $10