Get This Deal
Bonds are relatively safe investments with a steady stream of income, often issued by governments and corporations as a means of borrowing money. They are fairly complex things, however, as there are a variety of attributes that contribute to how a bond is ultimately valued. This course will elucidate the entire concept of bonds, including why they are issued, and what sort of risks they present.
- Access 28 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Understand the specs of bonds & the relationship between each attribute
- Learn how to compute yield, duration, & price, along w/ fixed & floating interest rates
- Compare two bonds based on ratings & features & decide which is better
- Explore convexity, bond risks, & bond options
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Internet required
Loonycorn is comprised of two individuals—Janani Ravi and Vitthal Srinivasan—who have honed their respective tech expertise at Google and Flipkart. The duo graduated from Stanford University and believes it has distilled the instruction of complicated tech concepts into funny, practical, engaging courses, and is excited to be sharing its content with eager students.
Order now:From 0 to 1: Bond Theory and Valuation for $22