Get This Deal
Learn from history, or be condemned to repeat it. That goes double in the world of tech! Why did GroupOn, Yahoo, and MySpace stumble while AirBnB, Google, and Facebook thrived? This course seeks to answer questions like this, studying the past two decades to summarize some key trends of the tech industry. It rounds off with some specific ideas on how an individual or a company may deal with these trends.
- Access 20 lectures & 3.5 hours of content 24/7
- Explore trends from 1994-2003, 2003-2008, 2005 to today, 2008-2012, 2012 to today, & 2008 to today
- Analyze today’s biggest trends: Big Data, cloud computing, & machine learning
- Learn from the mistakes of tech history
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Internet required
Loonycorn is comprised of two individuals—Janani Ravi and Vitthal Srinivasan—who have honed their respective tech expertise at Google and Flipkart. The duo graduated from Stanford University and believes it has distilled the instruction of complicated tech concepts into funny, practical, engaging courses, and is excited to be sharing its content with eager students.
Order now:Time Capsule: Trends in Technology, Product, and Strategy for $10